The world of emerging infectious diseases is enormous (both in scope and impact) and is comprised mainly of zoonotic diseases. The editors have gathered experts to present their perspective on different angles of the One Health concept in One Health: People, Animals, and the Environment, which addresses how complex interactions of humans, animals, and environment lead to infectious diseases. 330 p.
- Ronald M. Atlas, Editor. University of Louisville, Louisville, KY (USA).
- Stanley Maloy, Editor. San Diego State University, San Diego, CA (USA).
- Publisher: ASM Press
- Publication date (print): 2014-08
- ISBN (print): 978-1-55581-842-5
- ISBN (ebook): 978-1-55581-843-2
Your purchase will add € 2 to our monthly prize pool for: