Fish recruitment is a key process for maintaining sustainable fish populations. In the marine environment, fish recruitment is carried out in many different ways, all of which have different life history strategies. The objective of Fish Reproductive Biology: Implications for Assessment and Management, 2nd Edition is to argue for greater linkages between basic and applied research on fisheries recruitment, and assessment and management of exploited fish stocks. 727 p.
- Tore Jakobsen, Editor. Senior Scientist. Institute of Marine Research, Bergen (Norway).
- Michael J. Fogarty, Editor. Senior Scientist. Northeast Fisheries Science Center, National Marine Fisheries Service, Woods Hole, MA (USA).
- Erlend Moksness, Editor. Research Director. Institute of Marine Research, Flϕdevigen Marine Research Station, Arendal (Norway).
- Publication date (print): 2016-03
- ISBN (print): 978-1-118-75274-6
- ISBN (ebook): 978-1-118-75270-8