Introduction to Veterinary and Comparative Forensic Medicine is a ground-breaking book in an emerging new speciality. It reflects the increasing demand for expert opinion by veterinarians and others in courts of law and elsewhere on such matters as:
- welfare of, and alleged cruelty to, animals,
- insurance, certification and malpractice
- the identification of live and dead species or their derivatives. 441 p.
- John E. Cooper, DTVM, FRCPath, FIBiol, FRCVS, Diplomate, European College of Veterinary Pathologists, Professor of Veterinary Pathology. The University of the West Indies, St Augustine (Trinidad and Tobago).
- Margaret E. Cooper, LLB, FLS, Solicitor of the Supreme Court, Guest Lecturer. The University of the West Indies, St Augustine (Trinidad and Tobag).
- Publication date (print): 2007-12
- ISBN (print): 978-1-4051-1101-0
- ISBN (ebook): 978-0-470-75292-0