A revised edition of this superbly illustrated atlas with a new section on computed tomography. Illustrations include colour line diagrams, radiographs, ultrasound and CT scans providing the reader with detailed information on the structure and function of all the body systems and their interaction in the living animal. Already acknowledged by students and teachers as an essential resource for learning and revision, this new edition is also a valuable reference for practitioners. 225 p.
Series: Vet (Schlütersche)
Below ebooks in the same Series
- Klaus-Dieter Budras, Professor. Institute of Veterinary Anatomy, Free University of Berlin (Germany).
- Patrick H. McCarthy, Professor em. Dept. of Veterinary Anatomy, University of Sydney (Australia).
- Aaron Horovitz, Professor. Dept. of Structure and Function, School of Veterinary Medicine, Ross University, St. Kitts (West Indies). Et al...
- Publisher: Schlütersche
- Publication date (print): 2007-09
- ISBN (print): 978-3-89993-018-4