Revised to reflect the most recent developments in food safety, the second edition of Food Safety for the 21st Century offers practitioners an authoritative text that contains the essentials of food safety management in the global supply chain. The text contains the information needed to recognise food safety hazards, design safe products and processes and identify and manage effectively the necessary control mechanisms within the food business. The authors also include a detailed discussion of current issues and key challenges in the global food supply chain. 487 p.
- Carol A.Wallace. Faculty of Health and Wellbeing, University of Central, Lancashire, Preston (UK).
- William H. Sperber. The Friendly Microbiologist LLC, Minnetonka (USA).
- Sara E.Mortimore. Land O’Lakes Inc., St Paul, MN (USA).
- Publication date (print): 2018-08
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-05359-0
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-119-05358-3