Advances in Poultry Welfare provides a targeted overview of contemporary developments in poultry welfare. The reviews in the volume address topical issues related to poultry welfare research and assessment, with a focus on identifying practical strategies for improvement as well as information gaps that remain to be filled. 406 p.
Series: Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition
- Joy A. Mench, Editor. Professor Emeritus, Animal welfare consultant to various food system stakeholders. Department of Animal Welfare, University of California-Davis, Davis, CA (USA).
- Publisher: Woodhead Publishing (imprint of Elsevier)
- Publication date (print): 2017-11
- ISBN (print): 978-0-08-100915-4
- ISBN (ebook): 978-0-08-100930-7