This book brings all the major equine respiratory diseases together in one single concise volume. Written by two leading equine experts, it enables the reader to relate clinical anatomy, physiology and pathology to clinical signs seen, and to form a rational basis for the control, treatment and prevention of respiratory diseases. Essential reading for all those working in or studying equine medicine, 344 p.
- Bonnie Rush, DVM, MS, DACVIM. Interim Dean, Professor, Equine Internal Medicine. Kansas State University, Vollege of Veterinary Medicine, Manhattan, KS (USA).
- Tim Mair, DVM, EBVS (Equine Internal Medicine), Dip.ECVDI (Diagnostic Imaging). Bell Equine Veterinary Clinic, Mereworth, Maidstone, Kent (UK).
- Publication date (print & ebook): 2008-05 [updated and revised from original edition 2004]
- ISBN (print): 978-0-632-05262-2
- ISBN (ebook): 978-1-405-15531-1