Immerse yourself in every aspect of the veterinary technology field with McCurnin’s Clinical Textbook for Veterinary Technicians, 9th Edition, covering small and large animals, birds, reptiles, and small mammals. This textbook is the ultimate learning package for preparing students to become vet technicians. It ptovides a solid foundation for the basic and advanced clinical skills that students must master to achieve competence, and its student-friendly style clarifies the most complex concepts and proceduresto help prepare for the VTNE and certification. 4063 p.
- Joanna M. Bassert, DVM, Professor and Director, Program of Veterinary Technology. Manor College, Jenkintown, PA (USA).
- Angela D. Beal, DVM, Program Director, Veterinary Technology. Vet Tech Institute, Bradford School, Columbus, OH (USA).
- Oreta M. Samples, BS, RVT, MPHn DHSc, Lecturer-Veterinary Technology, Program Coordinator-MPH Program. Department of Veterinary Science and Public Health, Fort Valley State University, Fort Vallley, GA (USA).
- Publication date (print): 2017-03
- ISBN (print): 978-0-323-39461-1