A handy and portable guide to today’s leading equine drugs, Saunders’ Equine Formulary, 2nd Edition makes it quick and easy to look up drug information when you need it most — while you’re in the field. And it’s more than a simple formulary: this book also provides benchmark values on vital signs and normal values so that you can correctly interpret diagnostic tests. This new edition is written by a world-renowned expert on equine medicine, Derek Knottenbelt. This book is an indispensable reference for equine veterinary practitioners, veterinary students, and others involved in breeding and keeping horses. 510 p.
- Derek C. Knottenbelt, OBE BVM&S DVM&S Dip ECEIM MRCVS, Professor in Equine Medicine. The Philip Leverhulme Equine Hospital, University of Liverpool (UK).
- Fernando Malalana, DVM GPCert(EqP) DipECEIM MRCVS. The Philip Leverhulme Equine Hospital, University of Liverpool (UK).
- Publication date (print): 2015-12
- ISBN (print): 978-0-7020-5109-8
- ISBN (ebook): 978-0-7020-5424-2