This fully revised Second Edition of Veterinary Psychopharmacology offers an authoritative reference to the drugs prescribed to treat psychiatric, psychological, and behavioral disorders in pets. Designed to be an accessible resource, comprehensive in scope, the book contains detailed information on pharmacologic intervention for pet mental health and behavior issues. It offers thorough explanations of options, and explores why a particular drug should be prescribed and why it works. 276 p.
- Sharon L. Crowell-Davis, DVM, PhD, DACVB, Professor of Behavioral Medicine. Department of Veterinary Biosciences and Diagnostic Imaging, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Georgia in Athens, GA (USA).
- Thomas F. Murray, PhD, Professor of Pharmacology and Provost. Creighton University in Omaha, NE (USA).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2019-03 [Reissued from original ed. 2006]
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-22622-2
- ISBN (ebook): 978-1-119-22623-9
Your purchase will add € 1 to our monthly crowdfunding to help: