Now in its sixth edition, Poultry Diseases is once again fully revised with the addition of vital new material. It remains the standard reference work on health and disease. Following a familiar structure, readers of the sixth edition gain concise but major reviews on current knowledge of general and disease-specific topics discussed over 45 (5 new) chapters in seven sections. With a large international team of contributors led by an authoritative editor team. 630 p.
- Mark Pattinson, Editor. Veterinary Consultant. Aviagen Limited (UK).
- Paul F. McMullin, Editor. Managing Director Poultry Health Services Ltd. Poultry Health Centre, Thirsk, North Yorkshire (UK).
- Janet M. Bradbury, Editor. Department of Veterinary Pathology, University of Liverpool Veterinary Field Station, Neston (UK). Et al...
- Publication date (print): 2007-11
- ISBN (print): 978-0-7020-2862-5