This fully revised Second Edition of Veterinary Psychopharmacology offers an authoritative reference to the drugs prescribed to treat psychiatric, psychological, and behavioral disorders in pets. Designed to be an accessible resource, the text is divided into sections on psychopharmacologic principles and clinical psychopharmacology. Comprehensive in scope, the book contains detailed information on pharmacologic intervention for pet mental health and behavior issues, offers thorough explanations of options, and explores why a particular drug should be prescribed and why it works. 331 p.
- Sharon L. Crowell-Davis, DVM, PhD, DACVB, Professor of Behavioral Medicine. Department of Veterinary Biosciences and Diagnostic Imaging, College of Veterinary Medicine, the University of Georgia in Athens, GA (USA).
- Thomas F. Murray, PhD, Professor of Pharmacology and Provost. Creighton University in Omaha, NE (USA).
- Leticia Mattos de Souza Dantas, DVM, MS, PhD, DACVB, Clinical Assistant Professor of Behavioral Medicine at the University of Georgia Veterinary Teaching Hospital and the Department of Veterinary Biosciences and Diagnostic Imaging at the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Georgia in Athens, GA (USA). She is also the Director and Co-founder of ZooPsych, Inc., a consultancy in Clinical Behavioral Medicine & Therapy in Georgia, USA. Et al...
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2019-03
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-22622-2
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-119-22624-6 (2019-01)