Fish Vaccination is an encyclopedia of fish vaccinology for every present and future aquaculturist. Professionals in the aquaculture sector, including fish veterinarians and fish biologists, within the industry, in scientific institutions and regulatory authorities will all find a huge wealth of commercially important knowledge within this book. Libraries in all universities where aquaculture, biological and veterinary sciences are studied and taught should have copies of this important book on their shelves. 404 p.
- Roar Gudding, Editor. Professor in Immunoprophylaxis. Norwegian School of Veterinary Science, Oslo (Norway); Specialized in vaccination in veterinary medicine, including vaccination of fish. Norwegian Veterinary Institute, Oslo (Norway).
- Atle Lillehaug, Editor. PhD in fish vaccinology, based on field studies and clinical trials; Involved in the practical implementation of vaccination in Norwegian fish farming, and is now working with fish health in a broad sense.
- Øystein Evensen, Editor. Professor. Norwegian School of Veterinary Science, Oslo (Norway); Works in the field of fish vaccination; and has more than seven years of experience from the pharmaceutical industry where he worked on the development of vaccines for fish farming globally.
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publicaiton date (print): 2014-04
- ISBN (print): 978-0-470-67455-0
- ISBN (ebook): 978-1-118-80693-7 (2014-03)