Cats and dogs are increasingly benefiting from the use of natural supplements.This right-size guide provides up-to-date, comprehensive information on 42 nutritional and herbal supplements, including origin, indications, contraindications, adverse side effects, dosages, and interactions. Time-saving and easy-to-reference, this is the only pocket guide of its kind, allowing to easily enhance traditional treatments, meet client expectations, and improve patient care by being well-versed in the use of supplements.
- Shawn Messonnier, DVM, Award-winning author of books for veterinarians and pet owners, Radio show host, and National speaker on the topic of natural pet care.
- Publisher: American Animal Hospital Association Press
- Publication date (print): 2012-12
- ISBN (print): 978-1-58326-174-3
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-58326-175-0