This unique work Nutraceuticals in Veterinary Medicine compiles the latest knowledge around veterinary nutraceuticals, commonly referred to as dietary supplements, from ingredients to final products in a single source. More than sixty chapters organized in seven sections collate all related aspects of nutraceutical research in animal health and disease, among them many novel topics: common nutraceutical ingredients, prebiotics, probiotics, synbiotics, enzymes and antibacterial alternatives, applications of nutraceuticals in prevention and treatment of various diseases. 851 p.
- Tamesh C. Gupta, Editor. Department of Toxicology, Breathitt Veterinary Center, Murray State University, Hopkinsville, KY (USA).
- Ajay Srivastava, Editor. Vets Plus Inc. University of Wisconsin-Stout, Menonomie, WI (USA).
- Rajiv Lall, Editor. Vets Plus Inc. University of Wisconsin-Stout, Menonomie, WI (USA).
- Publisher: Springer
- Publication date (print): 2019-07
- ISBN (print): 978-3-030-04623-1
- ISBN (ebook): 978-3-030-04624-8