“Be all things to all people” could be the most accurate job description of leading a practice. From accounting to marketing to human resources, practice management requires a diverse, and sometimes daunting, skillset. Build or brush up on your skills with this fully updated second edition, which offers practical advice you can apply immediately, increasing your confidence as a manager and making you feel more in control. Topics covered include personnel management, employment laws, accounting and bookkeeping, medical records, marketing your practice, and much more. 635 p.
- Marsha L. Heinke, [Editor]. DVM, EA, CPA, CVP. Video author
- John B. McCarthy, [Contributor]. DVM, MBA.
- Publisher: AAHA [American Animal Hospital Association]
- Publication date (print): 2014-10
- ISBN (print): 978-1-58326-172-9