Now in its third edition, Veterinary Hematology: Atlas of Common Domestic and Non-Domestic Species continues to offer veterinarians and veterinary technicians an essential guide to veterinary hematology. Comprehensive in scope, the atlas presents the fundamentals of both normal and abnormal blood cell morphologies, with coverage of a wide range of species, including dogs, cats, horses, ruminants, llamas, rats, mice, nonhuman primates, ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs, birds, amphibians, and reptiles. 136 p.
Companion Website Figures Gallery
Type morphology as password if needed
- William J. Reagan. DVM, PhD, DACVP, Global Clinical Pathology and Biomarker Strategy Lead. Pfizer in Groton, CT (USA).
- Armando R. Irizarry Rovira. DVM, DACVP, Clinical, anatomical, and toxicologic pathologist. Carmel, IN (USA).
- Dennis B. Denicola. DVM, PhD, DACVP, Medical Affairs Fellow. IDEXX Laboratories, Inc., in Westbrook, ME (USA).
- Publication date (print): 2019-04
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-06481-7
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-119-06500-5