Canine Parasites and Parasitic Diseases offers a concise summary, including the distribution, epidemiology, life cycle, morphology, clinical manifestations, diagnosis, prophylaxis and therapeutic measures on the most important parasites affecting dogs. The book includes their classification, structure, lifecycles, occurrence, and the diagnosis and treatment of infestations. 290 p.
- Seppo Saari. DVM, Specializing in contagious animal diseases. He is also an expert in veterinary medicine in the pharmaceutical industry. MSD Animal Health, Espoo (Finland).
- Anu Nâreaho. DVM, PhD, Adjunct Professor of veterinary parasitology. IDEXX Laboratories, Helsinki (Finland).
- Sven Nikander. DVM, PhD, Retired veterinarian, formerly Adjunct Professor of Parasitic Diseases and Lecturer. Helsinki (Finland).
- Publication date (print): 2018-11
- ISBN (print): 978-0-12-814112-0
- ISBN (ebook): 978-0-12-814113-7