Focusing on 'day one competencies', 100 Top Consultations in Small Animal General Practice offers essential guidance to the most common problems encountered in small animal general practice. Addressing 100 core scenarios, it is ideal for the undergraduate or newly qualified vet, and for those seeking an up-to-date refresher. Organized by presenting sign (diarrhoea, itching) or disease (diabetes mellitus, pancreatitis), and with colour illustration throughout, each chapter explains:
- Peter Hill [Editor]. BVSc, PhD, Dip.ACVD, MACVSc, Senior Lecturer in Veterinary Dermatology and Immunology. The University of Adelaide, South Australia (Australia).
- Sheena Warman [Editor]. BSc, BVMS, DSAM, Dip.ECVIM-CA, PGCert (HE), MRCVS, Clinical Fellow in Small Animal Medicine. University of Bristol, Bristol (UK).
- Geoff Shawcross [Editor]. BVSC, Cert SAO, MRCVS, General Practitioner (retired). Liss, Hampshire (UK).
- Publication date (print): 2011-03
- ISBN (print): 978-1-405-16949-3
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-444-39334-7