The global spread of antimicrobial-resistant pathogenic bacteria is a continuing challenge to the health care of humans and domesticated animals. With no new agents on the horizon, it is imperative to use antimicrobial agents wisely to preserve their future efficacy. An international team of experts in antimicrobial resistance of livestock and companion animals has created this valuable and comprehensive reference book Antimicrobial Resistance in Bacteria from Livestock and Com)panion Animals. 745 p.
- Stefan Schwarz, Editor. Freie Universität Berlin, Berlin (Germany).
- Lina Maria Cavaco, Editor. Statens Serum Institut, Copenhagen (Denmak).
- Jianzhong Shen, Editor. China Agricultural University, Beijing (China).
- Publisher: ASM Press
- Publication date (print): 2018-12
- ISBN (print): 978-1-55581-979-8
- ISBN (ebook): 978-1-55581-980-4