Understanding fundamental mechanisms of antibiotic resistance is a key step in the discovery of effective methods to cope with resistance. Antibiotic Resistance: Mechanisms and New Antimicrobial Approaches also discusses methods used to fight antibiotic-resistant infection based on a deep understanding of the mechanisms involved in the development of the resistance. 413 p.
- Katerina Kong [Editor]. MD, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Microbiology, Virology and Immunology, Kharkiv National Medical University, Kharkiv (Ukraine).
- Mahendra Rai [Editor]. PhD, Professor and Head Department. Department of Biotechnology at Amravati University in Maharashtra (India).
- Publication date (print): 2016-06
- ISBN (print): 978-0-12-803642-6
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-0-12-803668-6