This book offers pathologists, toxicologists, other medical professionals, and students an introduction to the discipline and techniques of neuropathology – including chemical and environmental, biological, medical, and regulatory details important for performing an analysis of toxicant-induced neurodiseases. In addition to a section on fundamentals, the book provides detailed coverage of current practices (bioassays, molecular analysis, and nervous system pathology) and practical aspects (data interpretation, regulatory considerations, and tips for preparing reports). 643 p.
- Brad Bolon, DVM, MS, PhD, Dipl. ACVP, Dipl. ABT, Fellow ATS, Fellow IATP, Founder of Experimental Pathology Consultancy specializing in drug discovery research. GEMpath, Inc., Longmont, CO (USA).
- Mark T. Butt, DVM, Dipl. ACVP, Founder of a Company that provides neuropathology and histology support to pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms developing novel therapies that target nervous system diseases. Tox Path Specialists, LLC, Hagerstown, MD (USA).
- Publication date (print): 2011-09
- ISBN (print): 978-0-470-22733-6
- ISBN (ebook): 978-1-118-00223-0