Veterinary Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology focuses on methods for establishing a diagnosis and set of differential diagnoses. This is the only text dedicated solely to veterinary oral and maxillofacial pathology. It guides the pathologist through the thought process of diagnosing oral and maxillofacial lesions. It focuses on mammalian companion animals, including dogs, cats and horses, with some coverage of ruminants, camelids, and laboratory animal species. 243 p.
Type Gingivitis as password if needed
- Brian G. Murphy, DVM, PhD, DACVP, Associate Professor at the University of California-Davis, CA (USA).
- Cynthia M. Bell, DVM, DACVP, Held faculty positions at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison and Kansas State University, Manhattan; She currently owns and operates at Specialty Oral Pathology for Animals (SOPA) in Geneseo, IL (USA).
- Jason W. Soukup, DVM, DAVDC, AVDC Founding Fellow – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Clinical Associate Professor at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI (USA).
- Publication date (print): 2019-11
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-22125-8
- ISBN (ebook): 978-1-119-22126-5