Advances in Agricultural Animal Welfare fully explores developments in the key areas of agricultural animal welfare assessment and improvement. Analyzing current topical issues, as well as reviewing the historical welfare issues, the volume is a comprehensive review of the field. 288 p.
Series: Woodhead Publishing in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition
- Joy A. Mench, Editor. Professor Emeritus. Department of Animal Science at the University of California-Davis, Davis, (USA).
- Publisher: Woodhead Publishing
- Publication date (print): 2017-11
- ISBN (print): 978-0-08-101215-4
- ISBN (ebook): 978-0-08-101246-8