A Guide to Hematology in Dogs and Cats is a valuable, hands-on, laboratory manual for the practitioner and technician. It provides step-by-step guidelines for the collection and processing of blood samples and interpretation of the hemogram. It also serves as a guide to patient assessment and treatment planning for all common hematological disorders and diseases in dogs and cats. 261 p.
- Alan H. Rebar. DVM, PhD, DACVP. Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine, West Lafayette, IN (USA).
- Peter S. Macwilliams. DVM, PhD, DACVP. University of Wiscnosin-Madison, School of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Pathobiological Sciences, Madison, WI (USA).
- Bernard F. Feldman. DVM, PhD. Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Biomedical Sciences and Pathobioplogy, Blacksburg, VA (USA). Et al...
- Publisher: CRC Press / TetonNewMedia
- Publication date (print): 2001-12
- ISBN (print): 9781-8934-4148-4
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-4822-4103-7