The most complete and definitive reference to all aspects of poultry diseases, Diseases of Poultry, Fourteenth Edition has been fully revised and updated to offer a comprehensive survey of current knowledge. Written for poultry veterinarians, veterinary diagnosticians, poultry scientists, and veterinary students. 1478 p. ♦ Published jointly with AAAP [American Association of Avian Pathologists]
- David E. Swayne, Editor-in-Chief. Laboratory Director of the Southeast Poultry Research Laboratory, U.S. National Poultry Research Center, Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, in Athens, GA (USA).
- Martine Boulianne, Associate Editor. Professor in the Department of Clinical Sciences at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine. University of Montreal, in St-Hyacinthe, Quebec (Canada).
- Catherine M. Logue, Associate Editor. Professor in the Department of Population Health at the College of Veterinary Medicine. University of Georgia, in Athens, GA (USA). Et al...
- Publication date (print): 2020-01 [not yet released in print to 2019/11/28]
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-37116-8
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-119-37115-1