For 40 years, Bancroft’s Theory and Practice of Histological Techniques has established itself as the standard reference for histotechnologists and laboratory scientists, as well as histopathologists. With coverage of the full range of histological techniques used in medical laboratories and pathology departments, it provides a strong foundation in all aspects of histological technology – from basic methods of section preparation and staining, to advanced diagnostic techniques such as immunocytochemistry and molecular testing. 570 p.
- S. Kim Suvarna. Consultant Pathologist, Histopathology Department. Sheffield Teaching Hospitals, Sheffield (UK).
- Christopher Layton. Specialist Section Lead in Specimen Dissection, Histopathology Department. Sheffield Teaching Hospitals, Sheffield (UK).
- John D. Bancroft. Retired Pathology Directorale Manager and Business Manager. Queen's Medical Centre, Nottingham (UK).
- Publication date (print): 2018-02
- ISBN (print): 978-0-7020-5864-5