Get practical answers from the only guide on the care of sheep, goats, and cervids! Authoritative yet easy to read, Sheep, Goat and Cervid Medicine, 3rd Edition covers all the latest advances in the field, including diseases and medical treatment, surgery, pain management, theriogenology, and nutrition. Clear instructions and hundreds of full-color photographs. New to this edition is coverage of deer and elk medicine, reflecting the growing interest in these ruminants. 1945 p. (PDF); 3391 p. (EPUB).
►Download FREE CALIBRE Software (as supplementary material available with your document) to open and read EPUB formats. Use it as a permanent library where all formats can be added/converted.
- David G. Pugh, Editor. BSA, DVM, MS, MAG, DACT, DACVM, DACVN, Large Animal Medicine. Owner of Southern Traxx Veterinary Services, Waverly, AL (USA); and Clinical Professor, Dept. of Pathobiology, Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn, AL (USA).
- A.N.Baird, Editor. DVM, MS, DACVS, Professor of Surgery, Large Animal Chief-of-Staff, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences. Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN (USA).
- Misty A. Edmondson, Editor. DVM, MS, DACT, Associate State Veterinarian. Alabama Department of Agriculture and Industries, Montgomery, AL (USA). Et al...
- Publication date (print): 2020-02
- ISBN (print): 978-0-323-62463-3