Exotic Animal Laboratory Diagnosis is a practical, user-friendly guide to diagnostic testing in a wide range of exotic species. Offers complete information on obtaining samples, performing tests, and interpreting laboratory results in exotic animals; presents information on each species using a similar format for easy access; emphasizes details on clinical biochemistries, urinalysis, and common laboratory diagnostic tests not found in other resources. 629 p.
- J. Jill Heatley, Editor. DVM, MS, DABVP (Avian, Reptilian, Amphibian), DACZM. Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences. College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX (USA).
- Karen E. Russell, Editor. DVM, PhD, DACVP (Clinical Pathology), Department of Veterinary Pathobiology. College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX (USA).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2020-03
- ISBN (print): 978-0-470-96035-6
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-118-81424-6