Tasks for the Veterinary Assistant is the definitive, practical guide to the vital skills and techniques used in daily practice—bringing together all the information necessary to succeed as a veterinary assistant in one reader-friendly volume. Now in its fourth edition, this classic text has been completely revised to adopt a concise approach to learning that is ideally suited for modern readers. More and improved images, streamlined chapters, and easily-referenced key topics help readers understand the important aspects of real-world practice. 357 p.
- Teresa F. Sonsthagen. BS, LVT. Retired as the Co-director and Senior Lecturer in the Department of Animal Sciences in the Veterinary Technology Program. North Dakota State University in Fargo, ND (USA).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2020-01
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-46682-6
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-119-46680-2
►The purchase of this ebook includes additional page with links to read PDF online using interactive tools: clickable/automatic pages flipping, text zooming, fully clickable table of contents & more [Desktop & Mobile modes]: