We now know more about the biology and treatment of fleas than ever before, which has led to safe, effective, and affordable treatments, both on pets and in the home environment. This book provides an easy introduction to fleas for pet owners and the veterinary professionals advising them, to help effectively prevent, control and treat infestations. Detailing the most effective treatment and prevention options, Top 100 Questions and Answers about Fleas and Pets provides accessible and easy to understand information as commonly asked questions and answers; describes the changes in animal and human health when flea infestations occur; and includes practical advice pitched at a level for both owners and veterinary nurses. 58 p.
- Hany M. Elsheikha. BVSc, PhD, MSc, FRSPH, PGCHE, FHEA, Dip. EVPCS. University of Nottingham, Nottingham (UK).
- Ian Wright. BVS, MSc, MRCVS. Mount Veterinary Practice (UK).
- Michael W. Dryden. BS, DVM, MS, PhD, DACVM. Kansas State University,Manhattan,KS (USA).
- Publisher: CABI
- Publication date (print): 2019-11
- ISBN (print): 978-1-78924-548-6
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-78924-546-2