This book offers a comprehensive resource for imaging the feline patient, with an emphasis on the unique considerations of imaging cats. Feline Diagnostic Imaging begins with information on the radiographic evaluation of the thorax, abdomen, and musculoskeletal structures, including normal anatomy and pathology, followed by a review of common echocardiographic and abdominal ultrasound findings and abnormalities. Advanced imaging of the skull using computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging cases of brain and spinal disease are also included. 618 p.
- Author: Merrilee Holland, DVM, MS, DACVR, Associate Professor, Diagnostic Imaging. College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn University, AL (USA).
- Co-Author: Judith Hudson, DVM, MS, PhD, DACVR, Ptofessor Emerita, Diagnostic Imaging. College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn University, AL (USA).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2020-04
- ISBN (print: 978-1-118-84094-8