Considered the definitive reference on canine and feline oncology, Withrow & MacEwen's Small Animal Clinical Oncology, 6th Edition focuses on the most effective, cutting-edge techniques. This comprehensive textbook gives you a complete understanding of cancer in dogs and cats — what it is, how to diagnose it, and how to treat many of the most common cancers encountered in clinical practice today. The thoroughly updated sixth edition includes information on the complications of cancer, pain management, and the latest treatment modalities. 864 p.
- David M. Vail, [Editor]. DVM, MS, DACVIM (Oncology), Professor and Barbara A. Susan Chair of Comparative Oncology, Department of Medical Sciences. Scholol of Veterinary Medicine, University of Wisonsin-Madison, Madison, WI (USA).
- Douglas H. Thamm, [Editor]. VMD, DACVIM (Oncology), Barbara Cox Anthony Professor of Oncology, Director of Clinical Research, Flint Animal Cancer Centre, Department of Clinical Sciences. College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO (USA).
- Julius M. Liptak, [Editor]. BVSC, MVetClinStud, FACVSC, DACVS-SA, DECVS, ACVS Founding Fellow, Surgical Oncology, Staff Small Animal Surgeon & Surgical Oncologist, VCA Canada - Alta Vista Animal Hospital, Ottawa, ON (Canada); and Adjunct Professor, Ontario Veterinary College, University lof Guelph, Guelph, ON (Canada).
- Publication date (print): 2019-10
- ISBN (print): 978-0-323-59496-7
►The purchase of this ebook includes additional page with links to turn your PDF into online interactive reading [Desktop & Mobile modes]: