Illustrated with high-quality photomicrographs, Differential Diagnosis in Small Animal Cytology: The Skin and Subcutis is a comprehensive resource for identifying through cytology the most common cutaneous and subcutaneous diseases of dogs and cats. With key points describing the main clinical and cytological features of each lesion, the book provides lists of differential diagnoses, including diagnostic algorithms, and handy 'hints and tips' boxes. It is also enriched by chapters on the correct use and maintenance of the microscope, and techniques of collection and preparation of cytological specimens, making the book a valuable resource for veterinary pathologists (clinical and anatomic), residents, veterinary undergraduate students and small animal practitioners. 208 p.
- Francesco Cian. DVM, Dip.ECVCP, FRCPath diploma, Head of Clinical Pathology. Animal Health Trust (UK); and works for BATTLAB (LABOKLIN), Coventry (UK).
- Paola Monti. DVM, ACVP and FRCPath diplomas in Clinical Pathology, RCVS Specialist in Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathologist Consultant. DWR Diagnostic [Dick White Referrals], Six Mile Bottom, Cambridgeshire (UK).
- Publisher: CABI
- Publication date (print): 2019-10
- ISBN (print): 978-1-78639-225-1
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-78639-226-8
►The purchase of this ebook includes additional page with 2 links to turn your PDF into interactive reading in Desktop mode / or Mobile mode: