Illustrated with high-quality photomicrographs, Differential Diagnosis in Small Animal Cytology: The Skin and Subcutis is a comprehensive resource for identifying through cytology the most common cutaneous and subcutaneous diseases of dogs and cats. With key points describing the main clinical and cytological features of each lesion, the book provides lists of differential diagnoses, including diagnostic algorithms, and handy 'hints and tips' boxes. 208 p.
- Francesco Cian. DVM, Dip.ECVCP, FRCPath diploma, Head of Clinical Pathology. Animal Health Trust (UK); and works for BATTLAB (LABOKLIN), Coventry (UK).
- Paola Monti. DVM, ACVP and FRCPath diplomas in Clinical Pathology, RCVS Specialist in Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathologist Consultant. DWR Diagnostic [Dick White Referrals], Six Mile Bottom, Cambridgeshire (UK).
- Publisher: CABI
- Publication date (print): 2019-10
- ISBN (print): 978-1-78639-225-1
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-78639-226-8