Hand-Rearing Birds, 2nd Edition is a detailed guide to hand-rearing techniques for raising young birds, providing complete coverage of a wide variety of avian species and taxonomic groups for all avian care professionals. Chapters are written by expert rehabilitation, aviculture, and zoo professionals. It includes 12 new chapters on species or groups of species not featured in the previous edition. 787 p.
- Rebecca S. Duerr, Editor. DVM, MPVM, PhD, Clinical veterinarian and Research Director. International Bird Rescue, San Francisco and Los Angeles, CA (USA).
- Laurie J. Gage, Editor. DVM, DACZM, Zoo and Wildlife veterinary consultant. Napa, CA (USA).
- Publication date (print): 2020-04
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-16775-4
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-119-16777-8