Emerging and Transboundary Animal Viruses describes the precise and up-to-date information on animal viral diseases which have emerged in the recent past or are re-emerging due to various environmental factors and those which are not bounded in restricted national boundaries and attained the transboundary status. The chapters summarize the recent advancements in the molecular state-of-art tools towards the development of diagnostics, prophylactics, and therapeutics of these viruses. It also explicitly describes the challenges imposed by the emerging and transboundary viral infections and our preparedness to counter them. 387 p.
Series: Livestock Diseases and Management
- Yashpal Sing Malik, Editor. Viral disease epidemiologist. Biological Standardization, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Uttar, Pradesh (India).
- Rah Kumar Singh, Editor. Veterinary microbiologist and epidemiologist. ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Uttar, Pradesh (India).
- Mahendra Pal Yadav, Editor. Renowned scientist in Virology. ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Uttar, Pradesh (India).
- Publisher: Springer
- Publication date (print): 2020-02
- ISBN (print): 978-981-15-0401-3
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-981-15-0402-0