Considerable research has been carried out evaluating natural substances as antioxidative additives in food products, leading to novel combinations of antioxidants and the development of novel food products. In addition to their antioxidative capacity, these natural additives have positive effects on the human body with documented health benefits. Natural antioxidants: Applications in Foods of Animal Origin provides an overview of natural antioxidants, their sources, methods of extraction, regulatory aspects, and application techniques, specifically focusing on different foods of animal origin to improve their oxidative stability. 413 p.
- Rituparna Banerjee, Editor. MVSc, Scientist in the discipline of Livestock Products Technology. ICAR-National Research Centre on Meat, Hyderabad (India).
- Arun K. Verma, Editor. PhD, Scientist in LivestockProducts Technology. ICAR-Central Research Institute for Reseearch on Goats, Makhdoom, Mathura (India).
- Mohammed Wasim Siddiqui, Editor. PhD, Assistant professor and scientist in the Department of Food Science and Post-Harvest Technology. Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour (India).
- Publisher: Apple Academic Press
- Publication date (print): 2017-30
- ISBN (print): 978-1-77188-459-4
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-315-36591-6