This fully-revised new edition of the best-selling Equine Clinical Medicine, Surgery and Reproduction is supported by over 1800 illustrations of the highest quality: colour photographs, diagnostic images including MRI and CT, and diagrams. System-based, the chapters introduce each individual system with precise information on the relevant basic anatomy and physiology, standard clinical examination techniques and useful differential diagnostic aids. This is followed by diseases and disorders that are pertinent to that system, grouped together either anatomically or based on presenting clinical signs. Each condition is described using consistent headings: definition/overview, etiology and pathophysiology, clinical presentation, diagnosis, differential diagnoses, management/treatment, and prognosis. Additional chapters deal with the foal and wounds. 1432 p.
►The purchase of this ebook includes:
- ebook PDF
- ebook to read online from your desktop
- ebook to read online from your iPad-iPhone
- Graham Munroe, Editor. BVSc (Hons), PhD, Dip.ECVS, CertEO, DESM, FRCVS. Cowrig Cottage, Greenlaw, Duns, Berwickshire (UK).
- Publisher: CRC Press
- Publication date (print): 2019-12
- ISBN (print):
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-0-429-11368-0