Veterinary Histology of Domestic Mammals and Birds: Textbook and Colour Atlas, 5th Edition, is a full color atlas of veterinary histology images with accompanying text covers domestic mammals and birds. It provides a peerless collection of diagrams, schematics, color micrographs, and electron microscope images. The author presents information from both a structural and functional perspective. This applied approach highlights the importance of understanding histology as a basis for identifying disease. Excellent atlas for veterinary students and veterinary school libraries.
Series: Veterinary Clinical Reference
►Text translated [from Germany] and revised by Corinna Klupiec
►The purchase of this ebook includes:
- ebook PDF
- ebook to read online from your desktop
- ebook to read online from your iPad-iPhone
- Hans-Georg Liebich. Professor of Animal Anatomy. University of Munich (Germany).
- Publisher: 5m Publishing
- Publication date (print): 2019-11
- ISBN (print): 978-1-789180-09-1