A Practical Guide to Equine Radiography is designed to accompany the clinical veterinarian either within a hospital setting or out in the field. The book offers an informative step-by-step guide to obtaining high quality radiographs with a focus on image quality, accuracy, consistency and safety. General principles and equipment are covered before working through the anatomy of the horse with separate chapters devoted to each body region, providing a thorough and detailed picture of the skeletal structure of the horse, making the book an ideal reference for professionals involved with horse health and disease. 228 p.
►The purchase of this ebook includes:
- ebook PDF
- ebook to read online/streaming from your desktop
- ebook to read online/streaming from your iPad-iPhone
- Gabriel Manso Diaz. DVM, MSc, PhD, MRCVS. Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Universidad Complutense, Madrid (Spain); and Equine Diagnostic Imaging Department, Royal Veterinary College, London (UK).
- Javier Lopez San Roman. DVM, PhD, Dip.ECVS, Associate Professor. Department of Animal Medicine and Surgery, Universidad Complutense, Madrid (Spain).
- Renate Weller. DVM, PhD, MScVetEd, FHEA, NTF, Dip.ACVMR, MRCVS, Professor of Comparative Imaging and Biomechanics, Internationally recognised expert in diagnostic imaging. Royal Veterinary College, London (UK).
- Publisher: 5m Publishing
- Publication date (print): 2019-02
- ISBN (print): 978-1-789180-14-5