For this edition of Black's Student Veterinary Dictionary, 22nd Edition, much new and updated information has been included, reflecting the numerous developments that have taken place in animal care and husbandry, and welfare. There is greatly expanded coverage of topics relating to popular breeds of dog and cat, and the inheritable conditions that might affect their health. Advances in medicine, surgery and diagnostic techniques; descriptions of newly identified diseases such as Schmallenberg virus; the resurgence of old scourges such as TB in cattle, and ongoing enzootic infections such as bird flu are also included in this edition. 984 p.
- Edward Boden, Editor. MBE, HonAssocRCVS, MRPharmS.
- Anthony Andrews, Editor. BVetMed, PhD, DipECBHM, DipECSRHM, FBIAC, FRSM, MRCVS.
- Publisher: Bloomsbury
- Publication date (print): 2016-12
- ISBN (print): 978-1-4729-3202-0
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-4729-3204-4