Utilize a problem-oriented approach to the diagnosis of diseases of horses, cattle, sheep, and goats. Large Animal Internal Medicine, 6th Edition covers the diagnosis and management of disease in both ruminant and equine internal medicine. As the first veterinary internal medicine text to use a problem-based approach, it offers discussions of over 150 clinical signs and manifestations, as well as comprehensive coverage of laboratory and diagnostic testing. 8258 p.
- Bradford P. Smith, Editor-in-Chief. BS, DVM, DACVIM, Professor Emeritus, Department of Medicine and Epidemiology. School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California-Davis, Davis, CA (USA).
- David C. Van Metre, Editor-in-Chief. DVM, DACVIM, Professor, Animal Population Health Institute. Department of Clinical Sciences, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO (USA).
- Nicola Pusterla, Editor-in-Chief. DVM, PhD, DACVIM, DAVDC-Equine, Associate Professor, Veterinary Medicine and Epidermiology. School of Veterinary Medicine, University of California-Davis, Davis, CA (USA).
- Publisher: Elsevier
- Publication date (print): 2019-06
- ISBN (print): 978-0-323-55445-9
- ISBN (ebooks multi-formats): 978-0-323-55442-8; 978-0-323-55443-5; 978-0-323-55444-2; 978-0-323-55446-6