Illustrated with over 1000 color images of the highest quality, Bovine Pathology: A Text and Color Atlas is a comprehensive single resource to identifying diseases in dairy cattle, feedlot cattle, and their calves. With summary text describing key features, the book correlates clinical information with pathology and differential diagnoses. 449 p.
- Claude D. Buergelt. DVM, PhD, DACVP, Professor Emeritus of Veterinary Pathology. Department of Comparative, Diagnostic and Population Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL (USA).
- Edward G. Clark. DVM, MVSc, DACVP, Veterinary pathologist Consultant, Adjunct Professor. University of Calgary, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Calgary (Canada).
- Fabio del Piero. DVM, PhD, DACVP, Professor. Department of Pathological Sciences, School of Veterinary Medicine, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA (USA).
- Publisher: CABI
- Publication date (print): 2018-05
- ISBN (print): 978-1-78064-671-8
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-78064-672-5