Completely updated and revised, the third edition of this essential textbook Horse Genetics describes the basic genetics of the horse including coat colour, parentage, medical and population genetics, cytogenetics, performance, breeding systems and genetic conservation, as well as the many recent advances in genomics. 451 p.
- Ernest Bailey. PhD. University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY (USA).
- Samantha A. Brooks. PhD. University of Florida, Gainesville, FL (USA).
- Publisher: CABI
- Publication date (print): 2020-05
- ISBN (print): 978-1-78639-259-6
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-78639-260-2