Learn to treat a wide variety of small mammals and pocket pets with Ferrets, Rabbits, and Rodents: Clinical Medicine and Surgery, 4th Edition. Covering the conditions most often seen in veterinary practice, this highly readable and easy-to-navigate text covers preventative medicine along with disease management, ophthalmology, dentistry, and zoonosis. More than 700 full-color photographs and illustrations highlight radiographic interpretation as well as diagnostic, surgical, and therapeutic techniques. 656 p.
- Katherine E. Quesenberry. DVM, MPH, Dip.ABVP (Avian), Service Head Avian and Exotic Pet Service, Chief Medical Officer. The Animal Medical Center, New York, NY (USA).
- Connie J. Orcutt. DVM, Dip.ABVP (Exotic Companion Mammal). Brookline, MA (USA).
- Christophe Mans. DVM, Dip.ACZM, Dip.ECZM (Zoo Health Management), Clinical Associate Professor. School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI (USA).
- Publication date (print): 2020-05
- ISBN (print): 978-0-323-48435-0
- ISBN (ebook multi-formats): 978-0-323-48434-3; 978-0-323-48431-2