Infectious Diseases of the Dog and Cat: A Color Handbook is a concise and quick reference guide, clinically oriented, based on experience underpinned by published research data. The systems-based approach emphasizes the problem list process utilized by most practitioners when faced with a patient presenting with a single or variety of clinical symptoms. This allows generation of a complete list of infectious disease differentials, and the ability to include or exclude those indicated based on patient risk assessment. 328 p.
Series: [Veterinary Color Handbook]
- J. Scott Weese,Editor. DVM, DVSc, DACVIM. Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph, ON (Canada).
- Michelle Evason, Editor. BSc, DVM, DACVIM. Atlantic Veterinary College, University of Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada).
- Publisher: CRC Press
- Publication date (print): 2019-08
- ISBN (print): 978-1-4987-7551-9
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-0-429-18664-6