Reproductive Technologies in Animals provides the most updated and comprehensive knowledge on the various aspects and applications of reproductive technologies in production animals as well as companion, wild, exotic, and laboratory animals and birds. The text synthesizes historical information and recent discoveries, while dealing with economical and geographical issues related to the implementation of the same technologies. It also presents the effects of reproductive technology implementation on animal welfare and the possible threat of pathogen transmission. 306 p.
- Giorgio A. Presicce, Editor. DVM, Serves as a manager and Expert on Animal production and reproductive technologies in farm animals. Scientific Research Leader, ARSIAL, Roma (Italy).
- Publisher: Academic Press
- Publication date (print): 2020-06
- ISBN (print): 978-0-12-817107-3
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-0-12-817108-0