This guide Diagnosing Canine Lameness to systematic, step by step lameness examination is based on the latest findings in locomotion research. Each step of the examination is clearly described and informatively illustrated. Video demonstrations of techniques used throughout the examination process are also provided. An introductory chapter delivers the key to a functional understanding of canine anatomy. 248 p.
38 VIDEOS ASSOCIATED TO THIS eBOOK ARE ON DEMAND, YOU JUST NEED TO OPEN THEM WITH OPTION "FILMS AND TV" + ACTIVATE THE SOUND. VIDEOS ARE FREE OF CHARGE.
- Daniel Koch. DVM, Dip.ECVS, Associate Professor, Senior Clinician and Head of Department. Private Small Animal Referral Surgical Practice, Diessenhofen (Switzerland).
- Martin S. Fischer. DVM, PhD, Dr.h.c., Professor of Special Systematic Zoology and Evolutionary Biology. Zoologisches Institut, Tübingen (Germany).
- Britta Dobenecker, Contributor. DVM, PhD, Senior lecturer. LMU [Ludwig-Maximillians-Universität], München (Germany).
- Publisher: Thieme
- Publication date (print): 2020-04
- ISBN (print): 978-3-13-243283-3
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-3-13-243299-4