A Practical Approach to Neurology for the Small Animal Practitioner provides veterinary practitioners and students with a comprehensive guide to diagnosing and treating neurological cases in small animal practice. Covering the most important considerations for the general practitioner, the book includes chapters on clinical history taking, a ‘stress-free’ approach to the neurological examination, the most common neurological presentations in general practice, neurological emergencies, and more. 409 p.
Series: Rapid Reference
- Paul M. Freeman. MA, VetMB, Cert SAO, DipECVN, MRCVS, EBVS European Specialist in Veterinary Neurology, RCVS Specialist in Veterinary Neurology. Queen's Veterinary School Hospital, University of Cambridge, Cambridge (UK).
- Edward Ives. MA, VetMB, DipECVN, MRCVS, EBVS European Specialist in Veterinary Neurology, RCVS Specialist in Veterinary Neurology. Anderson Moores Veterinary Specialists, Winchester (UK).
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Publication date (print): 2020-08
- ISBN (print): 978-1-119-51458-9
- ISBN (ebook PDF): 978-1-119-51466-4